Sunday 11 September 2022

Rommel Early War Germans

Inevitably given my recent addition of 1940 British I thought I might as well add a few more Germans to be able to use them against the British or the early war Russians. Certainly made a change with no having to think up a camouflage scheme for them!

Panzer I's:


Panzer II's:

Panzer III's:

Panzer IV's:

Half-tracks for Panzer Grenadiers:

As with the initial British purchase I think I haven't really got enough especially as three spare Stug III's I was going to use are later versions that don't really look right for a 1940 army (even for me who isn't fussy about the difference between various models of the same tank) but as the Germans are more expensive it will probably be enough for a defensive orientated force and I do have a lot of infantry!

That really just leaves the French in 10mm I don't have (plus all the desert war, but those I have in 3mm). 


No comments:

Post a Comment