Sunday 15 May 2022

Bag the Hun USN and IJN

Some more planes for Bag the Hun (or Cruel Seas) to try to make the games more balanced!

Firstly for the USN three SB2C Curtis Helldiver    :


Secondly eight F4F Wildcats:

For the IJN three Mitsubishi G4M Betty bombers:

To add to the fighters six Mitsubishi J2M3 'Jack':

According to the catalogue these should have been Kawasaki NIK2-J Shinden (George) but in fact I think they are Jack's as the George looks nothing like this!:

I much prefer the green paint job for the Japanese and considered repainting the ones I'd already done in white but decided not to! With the Wildcats being less effective than the Hellcats I did previously hopefully this will make our games a bit more balanced. 

As ever this project has grown a fair bit, being pleased with the Japanese bombers I might add a few more and I already have four Lightnings to paint for the Americans!




No comments:

Post a Comment