Monday 28 June 2021

Chain of Command Miscellanea!

I've finished a few more things for my Chain of Command collection, a combination of odd items that had been hanging around for a while and new acquisitions!

Firstly some British casualty figures from 1st Corps. These are resin casts which have the double advantage of being cheap and light: 


Secondly some German equivalents from Great Escape Games:

Back to the British and it is a Beaverette armoured car from Warlord Games to support the Home Guard. Not sure how much use it will get as it seems expensive in CoC for what is in effect just an LMG:

Germans again, this time in winter uniforms. These were one of the free sprues from Warlord Games that come with Wargames Illustrated. I like the figures, they have nice poses and the advantage that (if I remember rightly) the weapons were attached to the arms making them much easier to construct. Tempting to buy a box for a full platoon but I'd probably be better off doing late war Germans if I was to collect another German force:

Finally something for the Americans with a couple of BAR men. I'd hoped this pack from Artizan would be four BAR rather than two plus two others but in the event it was only two, still the other guys might come in useful:


2 comments:

  1. Nice additions to your collections. Shame about the BAR pack having only two BARs, rather than four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tamsin, if I'd looked at the picture on the website I'd have realised you only got two BAR but I didn't bother looking as they were just an afterthought to a Cruel Seas order!
    Very impressed with your jungle terrain it looks fantastic, I just don't have the patience to do that but it has certainly paid off for you!

    ReplyDelete