Wednesday 21 July 2021

Dead Man's Hand Scatter Terrain

When I first started playing DMH I intended to furnish the interiors of all the buildings. However, practically I'd not realised just how much stuff you would need for even a single building. 

Having bought a few things before realising the hopelessness of furnishing everything the project was quietly dropped and the buildings remain on the whole unfurnished. 

As a result I had some dusty, undercoated bits and pieces in my "unpainted and unlikely to be painted" box which I dug out and decided to finish.

The cause of many a showdown in cowboy movies, the card table:


These are Dixon's figures and make a nice group:

Next another mainstay of the cowboy movie saloon, the piano player and singer, again from Dixon:

A printing press, typesetting table and desk for the local newspaper from Great Escape Games:

The undertaker's workshop, again from Great Escape:

Finally Boot Hill where many a poor cowboy has ended his days. The gravedigger bears a remarkable resemblance to Lee Marvin from 'Paint My Wagon"!:

I'll probably glue most of these into the appropriate buildings. Great Escape Games do a lot more sets of nice resin interiors now so I might invest in a few more perhaps.


No comments:

Post a Comment