Thursday 22 July 2021

The Men of Company B - It's a Jungle out there!

I've been following one of my clubmates blogs, Tamsin's, efforts building some beautiful jungle terrain and have been greatly impressed by the amount of time and effort put into the project.

Unfortunately I am not so determined so I thought I'd look around and see what was available ready-made to improve my own jungle terrain. I found some suitable looking jungle clumps from Products for Wargamers so I ordered a couple of the multi-packs of the jungle clusters:


Three of the clumps will fill one square for MOCB:

All ten clumps:

They look nice I think, probably better than the ones I made myself and much more densely packed. Not as nice as Tamsin's but then the only effort I put in was half an hour on the computer finding them and ordering them!


No comments:

Post a Comment