Monday 16 September 2019

Cruel Seas Germans and Norwegians

Having one of the freebie sprues of German E Boats given away with Wargame's Illustrated I thought I'd paint them up in case I wanted to play again. Having done them I managed to acquire three more sprues to give me a total of 8 boats:

4 S-38 class E-Boats:

4 of the later S-100 class E-Boats:

Being pleased with the results I then invested in a box of the Warlord British MTB's from the store in Redcar when I bought the Tiger tank.

I decided to paint them up as part of the Free Norwegian Navy which apparently had some MTB's (though perhaps not this many).

Three Vosper MTB Type 1:

Three Vosper MTB Type 2:

So I now have enough to play as either side against Mike or to run a small game for anyone else who wants to play (though with no merchant ships as yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment