Tuesday 8 October 2019

Rommel German Recruits

Having realised I needed three elements for a Rommel German army I had to recruit a few more things to make up the numbers.

In theory all I needed was three trucks for motorised infantry plus maybe three more half-tracks for Panzergrenadiers.

I sourced the appropriate Pendraken items from a second hand website, Colonel Bill's, and added them to the basket. Then I noticed Bill's had some Tigers as well so three of them were also added. Finally I saw that there was also six Panzer III's so into the basket they went as well!

I thought I'd go for a different camo pattern for these new ones, partly so I could tell the two Kampfgruppes apart easily on the table.

The Tigers:

Panzer III's:

The Infantry:

I'm pleased with the way these came out and they have already had a couple of games.

No comments:

Post a Comment