Saturday 22 December 2018

Sharp Practice Austrian Grenzers

I wanted a few British Napoleonic officers and sergeants from Front Rank and thought I might as well order a few Grenzers for my Austrians at the same time!

The service from Front Rank is really amazing so two days after I placed the order I received the figures and quickly had them undercoated. I've now got back into the habit of painting 28mm figures so they didn't take long to paint at all:

They are painted as the 'Warasdiner-St.George' regiment as I thought the brown coats would make a change from the white of the line infantry. They are probably better value than the very expensive Jaegers in SP so next time I do a Front Rank order I might add another group. Some Grenadiers would also be nice...…..

No comments:

Post a Comment