Thursday 30 July 2020

American War of Independence British

I've also finished the remainder of the AWI British in 15mm. Again these are Essex figures most of which were painted years ago.

The 4th King's Own Foot:

The 9th East Norfolk Foot:

The 54th Foot:

The 60th Foot:

Combined Light Infantry:

The 42nd Royal Highland Regiment:

Royal Artillery and some Officers:

The 17th Light Dragoon's:

Loyalist Foot:

I now have two 15mm AWI forces neither of which is really quite big enough to make an army and as far as I know no one else at the club has anything suitable to play them either!

I guess the choice now is to leave them in the box never to see the light of day again or add some more units which, at the moment, I don't feel greatly inspired to do. At least they are all finished though!

No comments:

Post a Comment