Wednesday 10 April 2019

ECW/TYW Cavalry

The final unit of Warlord Games ECW/TYW cavalry has been finished now:

For this unit I added carbines to all the non-command figures so that they could double up as an Harquebusier unit for the TYW army:

So that's all the ECW figures finished now and the army is ready to go! It is around 800pts in FoGR terms (though that's with all possible upgrades pretty much) which is fine as many 25mm games are played at 650pts I think.

To use them as a TYW Imperialist army I'll need to paint the Cuirassiers, add some battalion guns (on order from Irregular Miniatures) and maybe a unit of Croats or Cossacks.

It's taken a while to complete them but that was part of the idea to build them gradually. Hopefully I'll get some use out of them though I think it may be harder to arrange games than for 25mm ADLG.

No comments:

Post a Comment