Wednesday 21 October 2020

Rommel Soviet and German additions

Having decided to expand my mid-war Soviet army for Rommel so I could use it for early and late war I made a few more additions to the available tank force.

SU85, T34/85 and T34/76:


T-26's:

I also took the opportunity to add a few more bases for my Germans, firstly some Fallschirmjager:

Secondly a Jagdpanther, Jagdpanzer IV and a Nashorn:

All of these are from Pendraken, all my other infantry for this collection are from Minifigs and are much more slender than the rather chunky Pendraken casts. I think I prefer the Minifigs ones but in this case couldn't be bothered to place two orders!

A few days after ordering these I realised I should have got some BT7's a BA6 and a T-35 to do some scenarios Andy found on the net, oh well next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment