Monday 31 May 2021

Chain of Command Soviets

More additions to Chain of Command, this time some reinforcements for the Soviets.

Firstly another Partisan squad, these are from Warlord Games:


A demolition team. These are from Artizan (I think) and are meant to be French but I think they look okay as Russians:

Finally on the figure front some casualties from Great Escape Games:

I've probably got enough Partisans now to do a full force of them though they might need  few figures from the 'regular' Russian army to make up the numbers.

I also added a few new buildings, this time from 4Ground.

A farm set:

A village house:

Another rather garishly coloured village house:

These come pre painted to a large extent (which explains the garish yellow/green combo on the second house) so all I had to do was paint the edges. One issue was with the roofs where the paint very easily marked or came off, although the repaint I did looks noticeable in the photos it is less so in reality. I might just repaint all the roofs though anyway....


No comments:

Post a Comment