Tuesday 14 May 2019

D-Day Preparations

With the upcoming anniversary of the D-Day landings Andy and I are planning on refighting the Rommel 'Juno' scenario on June 6th. 

I'll be using my own Allied tanks and (probably) Andy's British infantry. There were however a few tanks I don't have for the scenario (3 x Centaurs and some Sextons) so I put an order in to Pendraken to make up the numbers. 

First up three Centaurs:

Next a couple of Sextons:

Of course I felt I needed to add some D-Day flavour to the game so three Sherman DD tanks I didn't really need were next:

Finally I've always liked the Sherman 'Crab' so into the basket that went as well:

All are nice models and paint up quickly. Of course it is yet another example of the temptations of morphing armies, originally the army was just going to be an American one, now it has a few British tanks there is the possibility to add some Churchills and British Infantry......

No comments:

Post a Comment