Thursday 5 December 2019

Fire and Fury Confederate Refurbishment

When I started playing ACW games in 15 mm over thirty years ago the first figures I bought were from Warrior Miniatures.

They were very cheap at the time in army deals that included numerous infantry, artillery and some cavalry so I bought one Union and one Confederate army pack. They were painted quickly and basically to get them into action and still make the odd appearance today!

A lot of the Confederate infantry were looking rather tired now, still gloss varnished (old-school!) and with rather dull bases so I thought I'd varnish them matt, do some new bases and improve their flags a little.

South Carolinian's:

Virginians:

Texans:

Louisianan's:

Alabamians (these are Essex figures):

Three newly painted artillery pieces:

All ready for more year's campaigning!

No comments:

Post a Comment